Pets are welcome
- Park management must be notified at time of booking if you wish to bring a pet to make sure they comply with our guidelines. Management reserves the right to limit the number of pets at peak times or refuse the entry of a pet to the campground.
- A maximum of only one animal is permitted per booking. More may be allowed at the discretion of management.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after your pet, which includes toilet duties too!
- Cats are not permitted outside between dusk and dawn.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash and under your control and supervision at all times.
- Pets must never be left unattended, including inside tents and vans. Dogs utilizing the ‘Off Leash Area’ must be supervised at all times and never left unattended within this area. Dog owners are also responsible for cleaning up after your pet in this area.
- Dogs are not permitted in any communal areas (e.g. laundry, amenities block, etc.).
- For health and safety reasons, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park e.g. Laundry washing machines, bathing dogs, etc.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in our caravan park.
- Park Management reserves the right to evict and withhold any refunds from guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive, or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.