Policies & Conditions
This is a family campground so in the interest of all guests enjoying their stay, we ask that excessive noise is ceased between 10pm and 7am. Swearing, drunkenness, excessive noise or offensive/antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and offender(s) will be asked to leave the campground immediately.
- Please visit the caravan park office reception on first arrival. Please make sure you book for the correct number of guests. Kiosk hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm daily. Check in times are between 2pm-9pm (12pm-7pm on Saturdays). Check out time is 11am.
- The person whose name is on the receipt is responsible for all members of the party and guests. Occupancy of sites cannot exceed 6 people. Day visitors staying over 2 hours will be charged a fee, and visitors staying after 9pm will incur normal nightly fees.
- No credit or refund will be available for early departures or cancellations once arrived.
- We do not admit day visitors with the exception of those who are visiting checked-in guests with an overnight booking and when management has be informed beforehand. Approval for day visitors is dependent on factors including occupancy and is at Management’s discretion. Day visitors are charged at $20 per family or $5 per person and must sign in and agree to the park’s policies and conditions.
- Firearms are not permitted in the park.
- Parents are responsible for the behaviour and supervision of their children at all times. Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the showers and toilets.
- Pets are welcome but must be restrained at all times and picked up after, check our Pet Policy for full details.
- Open fires are only permitted in fire pits that are off the ground, and are subject to fire restrictions and weather conditions. Campfires must never be left unattended and must be extinguished when you are not in attendance. A bucket of water needs to be within reach of your fire at all times. Cutting of firewood within the park or on the road leading to the park is not permitted. No glass or cans are to be burned in fires.
- Please double-bag your rubbish before putting it in the bins, and separate your recyclables for collection.
- Fire Hoses are only to be used in cases of emergency. If you require water for your van, management will direct you to a suitable tap. All water is pumped from the river and is safe for drinking, however if you feel you may be sensitive to it please bring an alternative. We do not sell bottled water from the office.
- The speed limit throughout the park is 5kmh and 10kmh on the driveway. Motorbikes are not permitted to be ridden in the park unless it is your main vehicle, and it that instance can only be ridden to enter or exit the park.
- We consider ourselves a family friendly park where bicycles are permitted. However, it is essential that helmets are worn at all times. No bicycles are to be ridden after dark.
- For safety reasons, the dams located on the property are strictly out of bounds to all campers. The area to the left of the driveway and fence is private property so no camping or vehicles are allowed in this area.
- Please use the facilities provided for drying clothes and discharge of sullage water. Everyone appreciates a well-kept site, so please remember that we do not allow trenches or holes to be dug in the park under any circumstances.
- Generators are not permitted for use within the park – if you require power please request a powered site. Generator use will only be permitted for a valid medical reason and when a powered site is not available, and must be authorised by management before use.
- There are many trees in the park that drop branches and debris. We cannot accept any responsibility what so ever for personal injury or damage to personal property from falling branches or debris.
- In case of emergency, the assembly point is on the flat ground below the office. Please take a moment to read the emergency procedure information that is posted in the amenities. You will be informed if there is a need for you to make your way to the assembly point.
- Management has the right to refuse any booking. Prices subject to change without notice.